family sponsorship

Get your Super Visa Canada with Deep Immigration’s team of highly qualified professionals. Super visa lets you settle with your parents as well as with your spouse. If you also wish to apply for Spouse Visa in Surrey, Vancouver, Canada and Punjab then you may consider Deep Immigration team of professionals

Family Class immigrants are people who are sponsored by a close relative to come to Canada. Sponsors must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are 18 years of age or older. They must show that they are willing and able to provide financial help and support to the immigrating relative. Applications are evaluated on the sponsor’s ability to look after the relative, and on the relative’s ability to successfully settle in Canada.

Who can be a Family Class applicant?

Under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), a close relative can be:

1.  A spouse, common-law or conjugal partner

People are considered to be spouses if their marriage is recognized as being legal in the country in which it took place and is legal according to Canadian federal law. Common-law partners include people living together in a conjugal relationship for at least one year, but who are not legally married. Conjugal relationships include couples who are not legally married and who do not live together, but where there is a significant degree of commitment between them and where their relationship is intended to be permanent. For example, conjugal partners may support each other financially and emotionally, may have children together, and may present themselves as a couple to the public. Spouses, and common-law and conjugal partners may be of the opposite-sex or same-sex.

2.  Dependent children, including adopted children, must be:

under the age of 19 and not have a spouse or common-law partner, or
depend substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 19 and be unable to provide for themselves due to a medical or physical condition.

3.  Parents and grandparents

To sponsor parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada, family members must submit an interest to sponsor form and be invited to submit a complete application,

You may be eligible to sponsor your own parents and grandparents if:

  • you’re at least 18 years old
    you live in Canada
    you’re a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
    you have enough money to support the persons you want to sponsor
    To show that you have enough, you’ll have to provide your proof of income.
  • Visit IRCC for more information on the program.
  • Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents visiting Canada
  • If parents are coming for a visit, they can apply for a Parent and Grandparent Super Visa by applying for a temporary resident visa. It can allow parents and grandparents to remain in Canada for up-to two years, without the need for extension applications in between.